Small group study allows students the opportunity to work with a teacher in a small group setting (no more than 3 students at a time). Students are grouped by subject matter and receive sufficient time with the teacher to gain an understanding of material.
- How long are sessions?
- Sessions generally last from 45 minutes to 60 minutes.
- How is the time used?
- Students focus on homework help, skill building material or both depending on need and time.
- What subjects are eligible for Small Group Study?
- Math and General Sciences are covered during small group study. Please call for available tutoring in other topics.
- When is it offered?
- Monday-Thursday: On the hour and half hour between 3:30 and 6:00 PM. The last session starts at 6:00 PM.
- Saturday: On the hour and half hour between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM. The last session starts at 1:
- Are there sibling discounts for small group study?